Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Setting up for high shot with the Chapman Crane - The Gatling Gun (1973)

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Talk to lady in charge of Pets on Parade booklet. Drive to Lens Crafters and pick up Beth's dark glasses. Call Beth with phone number left by Tom. Work at computer. Into Living room. Turn on TV. Have some lunch and try to watch some TV. Finally I watch today's Lawman episode recorded this morning. Down for nap with girls. Wake up and misty is gone; Daisy slept all the way through with me. Check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth Clean up side yard. Work in office. Beth home early. Fix some dinner and we eat. After show her end of last night's DWTS. Then we watch a rerun of Hawaii 5-0. She shower and I get ready for bed. Later ~