Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 07, 2011

William Shatner (white hair) on Original Star Trek set shooting the bull with crew member

Grocery shopping - leave early to get a start on it. Home and unload. Take into house and put away. Into office where I check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Beth home; we off to place that fixes sunroofs but they busy today - will make appointment next week. Lunch at Goodies near PS airport. Home and I down for nap with girls. She heads to Indio to see Joel and shop for new bed. I up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Beth home and into office. I look for movie for tonight and can't find one; so we'll watch COPS type shows. Make chips and cheese for dinner; strawberries for desert. Clean up side yard. Clean up Daisy. Both into office where we work until it's time for her shower; and I get ready. Later ~