Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 06, 2011

Uncle George running lines with David Janssen - Warning Shot (1967)


Don't stay for meeting; off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Pick up MD card at CVS. Gas up on way home and talk to Nader. Home and check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Brenda starts cleaning on Friday today. We drop her car at Ramona Tires. Home and she starts in cleaning. I work at computer; then into living room to watch: She Wore a Yellow Ribbon for the umpteenth time. No lunch. Drop Brenda at Ramona Tire to pick up her car and home. I down for nap with girls. up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Read a magazine I got in mail. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer for awhile. Into watch O'Reilly. Beth home - help her in with her stuff. Talk together. I start dinner and we eat. Watch recording of last night's CSI: Vegas: 2-parter, continued next week. Later ~