Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Some of the original Star Trek cast between shots

Sleep in day. Beth up earlier and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:30 - check e-mail; shave and shower. Dress and to kitchen; make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Trim beard. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home. We snack and talk. I to office while she reads paper. In and fix lunch - we eat. Into office to write here. She to her computer. I down for nap with girls. Up and help Beth order things for Maad Dog Daze through Sam's Club on line. I make up tickets for MDD. Feed Girls. Back to office to check e-mail. Snack. Share with Beth. Clean up side yard. Spend a leisurely afternoon. She makes tacos and we eat. No TV. Bed early. Later ~