Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Johnny Mack Brown and Noel Neill between setups on the Iverson Western Street shooting Whispering Hills ( 1951)

Sleep in day. Beth up and she to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:30. Check e-mail; shower and dress. Bring in paper. Fix breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Trim beard. Beth home. I put out pill boxes for her and she does my weekly pills. I help put away. Both into office and work. Call the Fenady's and figure out WWA convention things. I into kitchen and fix lunch - she in and we eat. After dessert, I down for nap. Up and check e-mail. Feed girls. She takes bedding off guest bed. I sit with girls; have some cookies. Join her in office - we both work on our separate projects.
Into dining room with map and calendar - figure out our trip. She starts dinner. We eat and have dessert. Into living room and watch a rerun of NCIS from last night. Both into office. Later ~