Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Filming a scene for Five Steps to Danger with Sterling Hayden (on dock with fishing pole)

Rode to meeting with Beth - stopped at her employers' on way home to drop her and her stuff; then I by post office then Nader's for gas. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. Into Living room. Start to watch McClintock with John Wayne. Beth here with van - she brings her jewelry box and we get it into guest bedroom. She leaves. I have some fruit; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail; bring in mail. Feed girls; open mail for Beth. Car is ready. Get Beth at her place of work and we go pick up Dodge. I home; she back to work. Open more mail for Beth. Read some of the magazines. Clean up side yard. No time for O'Reilly as Beth drives in. Help her unload her stuff. Fix dinner and we eat. She washes her hair. We watch recording of last night's NCIS TV Series. Later ~