Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pic of Davy Sharp from one of his starring roles (Charles King playing the baddie)

Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home where I'm met by the girls and Brenda - who is there cleaning. I into office and check e-mail. On from Mickey Guinn who is down here from No. Cal on vacation. Call and leave phone numbers. Work in office while Brenda cleans. She leaves and I into living room. Turn on TV and end up watching Colorado Serenade, with Eddie Dean and Davie Sharp. Eat while viewing. Down for nap with my girls. Up and check phone messages; check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call Beth with message about phone message. Bring in recycle bin. Into office and work at computer. Call Mickey Guinn and make sketchy plans for lunch tomorrow. Continue working at computer. Into dining room and turn on O'Reilly. Beth home and I start dinner. We eat. She washes her hair; then we watch recording of last night's CSI: Vegas (The Season Finale). Both get ready. Later ~