Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Leonard Nimoy conversing on Star Trek set at Vasquez Rocks

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, chips, and Cheez-Its. Work in office for awhile. Beth here at 10:30 - Jerry follows shortly after. Jerry starts on office wire covers; then they to back yard to discuss wall Jerry's going to build for us. I make lunch for me and eat while watching an Eddie Dean western on Western Channel. Beth leaves; then Jerry leaves. I check e-mail; then down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. REAL WINDY. Clean up side yard. Watch some TV. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. Make dinner and we eat and talk. After we watch last night's recording of NCIS. - Later ~