Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St. John

To Albertson's market for Cool Whip; then on to Sherry's for haircut - see Mel; over to hearing aid place to get my left one fixed - Jerry calls from our house; he'll wait for me - Jason comes out and takes my right one to clean. Home and Jerry's fixing south-east side gate. He finishes and inside to do wiring cover for fans in both bedrooms and office. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Jerry leaves. Into living room. Watch old Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy Jones western on the Western Channel while eating lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up after 3:00. Check e-mail' bring in mail. feed girls; open mail for Beth; clean up side yard. Open pill holders and transfer pills to bottle for Beth. Into office for awhile. Watch some O'Reilly. Start making dinner. Beth home; we talk. We eat and talk. Both into office and work. Then we watch recording of last night's Hawaii 5-0 seasin finale. Later ~