Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 16, 2011

Eddie Dean and Emmitt Lynn

Stop by Nader's station to gas up and say "hi" to Nader; then it's home and check e-mail and news sites with chips. Cheez-Its, and girls. Jimmy George from Mississippi calls and we talk. Work at computer. To bank and make some deposits for Beth. Home and fix some lunch. Watch Romance of the West, with Eddie Dean and Emmit Lynn - one of the three cine-color PRC westerns Dean made. Eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and I start dinner. We talk. Eat dinner. She washes her hair. I into office. She joins me and we order dog houses for OPO. She showers. I write here. Check a few more things online. Later ~