Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Randolph Scott

Leave before meeting begins and drive to blood draw. Shop at Beth's Albertson's; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer awhile. Into living room to watch a Randolph Scott western. Beth's packages arrive by UPS. Call her and she over to pick them up in van. She leaves. I eat and watch some more TV. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out to get mail and a dog house has arrived. Bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Give floors a quick dusting. Turn on O'Reilly. Beth home - help her unload stuff. She starts on pasta; I do salads. We eat and talk. She washes her hair. I spend some time with Misty. Into office. She joins me and we both work until time for bed. Get ready while she showers. Later ~