Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 20, 2011

Uncle George on right - Branded set (1960s)

Leave meeting at half hour mark and drive to Sam's Club. Do the Hall shopping; then home and unload her boss's stuff. I bring in chips. Brenda has already let bug guy inside and he's at work. Open garage door for him. He's gone. Brenda continues working while I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work awhile on computer; and start blog. Into living room and watch a western while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Work on computer through the afternoon. Have some cookies. Clean up side yard. Start O'Reilly. Beth home. She's brought dinner. We eat and talk. She into office; I clean up then follow her into office. Bed time. Later ~