Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

William Shatner with some guests on the original Star Trek set

Beth didn't sleep all night so she stays home from meeting; I take her car. I home from meeting. Beth's up; we talk. I change her bandage. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. She takes off for work. I grab bank deposits and follow. Stop at bank and deposit some loot. Get cash for some coin. ToBeth's place of employment; she has a delivery ready. To cleaners and pick up stuff for her - drop package at desert runners. Back and drop off cleaning, then home. Make some lunch and watch Lawman. In and check e-mail. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Start unloading dish washer. Beth home - help her in with her things. She to bedroom and I bring her ice pack for her ankle, I bring in mail and open it. Take it to her. Unload rest of dish washer. Into office and download pics she took of submarine delivery. Write some e-mails. Into kitchen and start dinner. Call her and we eat. Change Beth's bandage. We watch TV show The Pickers, about two guys who buy junk then re-sell it. Kelly calls with DWTS winner. I get ready for bed. Later ~