Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 23, 2011

Uncle George keeping script on original Star Trek set

Beth and I to meeting together. After I drop her at her place of employment; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Back to Beth's work and pick her up. Take her to Eisenhower Medical Center for same day surgery. Check her in. I wait in waiting room. Talk to doctor. She rests after surgery; then we home. I fix us something to eat - also feed the girls. Bring in mail for her. Both of us down for nap. She deals with getting some things done for work while I sleep. I up and check e-mail (many messages). Daisy plays on floor beside me with plastic bottle. Clean up side yard. Take out trash for tomorrow. She up and to kitchen. I make some dinner and we talk. Then it's get ready for bed and she watched DWTS while I sleep. Later ~