Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DeForest Kelly and guest star on original Star Trek set

Beth better - she goes to meeting and work.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth here and I change her bandages. She off to work, I continue working at computer until around 10:30; then it's into living room and watch some TV. Jump around to different recordings and finally stay with Western Channel programing. Make lunch and eat while viewing TV. After dessert I check e-mail and down for nap with girls. Sleep until 1:30. Up and check e-mail. Out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth and read several magazines. Beth home early - 3:30. We talk at table. I into office and work on computer. Beth in to join me and we talk. I to kitchen and start making dinner. She in and we eat. She gets ready and off to Hall for H&I Meeting. I into office to work at computer. She back and we get her foot wrapped for shower. After we bandage her stitches again. She continues to get ready for bed. I finish up here; then we watch recording of last night's final DWTS show. Later ~