Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 27, 2011

Remington Steele cast and crew - Uncle George second row standing - 2nd from left

Leave Hall before meeting starts and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drive home with supplies and car into garage. Brenda is here. I inside; to office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk with Brenda. Beth's gardeners, Luis and Tony here with new BBQ. They leave. Beth shows up a few minutes later. She talks with Brenda then I re-do her bandage, She leaves and with8in a few minutes Brenda is done and leaves. Start making lunch and turn on TV. Watch The Stagecoach Kid with Tim Holt, Richard Martin, and Jeff Donnall. Make sketch of Backstage Bar interior and send to Jimmy George. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail from outside. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up sie yard. Work at computer. In to watch some news and the start of O'Reilly. Start salads for dinner. Beth home; help; he bring her stuff inside. She catches up with computer in office. I continue making salads. Call her and we eat and talk. After dessert I into office; she work in other room. She into office then she showers. Change her bandage. Later ~