Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Original Star Trek stand-ins

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. She had a no sleep night because of her wound. I up 5:30 - shower and dress. Make breakfast and eat while reading Sunday paper. Work in office for awhile. Beth home and she's tired - helped Brenda at Sherry's shop today. We talk. We drive up to Dollar store on Washington and Hovely. After that we eat chili-dogs at Weinerschnitsel; with Oreo shakes at Jack-in-the-box after. Home and we both down for nap. She finally gets sleep. Up by 3:00. Feed girls. She reads paper. I work in office. We to The River to meet sister Sharon and Bill for dinner on the water. Bye to them. Home and get ready for bed. Later ~