Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dolly shot for Branded, on western street set - Uncle George walking on right, keeping script

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home and we talk. Have a snack together. We out shopping for photo albums. She wants to clean up all our boxes and boxes of photos taken over the years. I make us some lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls - she over to visit Ann Singerman in rest home. I up and she's gotten into the photo boxes. I feed girls and take my pills. Into office to work on blog from Saturday I missed; and to start this one. Continue working in office. Feed girls. Beth continues with photos while I finish up in office. We drive to Consuelas Cafe to meet Steve and Theresa Grippi for dinner. Enjoy talk and a good meal. home. Get ready for bed while she showers. Re-do her bandage. Later ~