Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. and William Reynolds shoot scene for The FBI TV Series on location

Stop by the 76 station to talk with Nader; then home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth calls - she's coming over. Beth here and we change her bandage. She leaves and I drive to bank to cash check and turn in coin for bills. Home; Into office and check e-mail. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and we talk for awhile. Into living room and watch Masterson of Kansas, with George Montgomery. Make lunch and eat while viewing. After, into office and look up movie. Get ready and down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. In to computer and work for awhile. Ross calls and we talk. Watch some Fox News; then it's Bill O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. She fixes tacos and I help with cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce. We eat and talk. After, she into office; I clean up kitchen. Into office and work at computer. She in to take shower. I finish up here. We both get ready. Change her bandage. Later ~