Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Pamela Duncan and Jimmy Ellison on the Monogram Whispering Hills set - Iverson's western street (1951)

Grocery shopping at 7:30. Left meeting early. See Theresa G. Home and unload; put away food. Into office to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home for a few minutes; then off to do some errands. Work at computer. Beth back and I fix us lunch; we eat and talk. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Beth says hi. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. She into kitchen to read mail; we talk. Back to computer for awhile. We drive to yellow Basket to meet Glenna for dinner and catch up talk. Home after and both work in office. Watch a Huel Howser show on WWII air raid over So. Cal. We get ready. ~ Later.