Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 03, 2011

Rest in Peace

James Arness passed away today.
Leave meeting 7:30 and drive to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and bring stuff I bought for us. Brenda there cleaning. I to office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk with Brenda. Beth by so I can change her bandage. Brenda leaves. I call Glenda and she asks me to call imaging place. I call and make appointment for next Thursday at 8:30 a.m. Make some lunch and watch Four Guns to the Border with Rory Calhoun and Walter Brennan. Down for nap with girls. Up and out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Skim People Magazine. Into office and work at computer. Clean up side yard. Head into dining room to watch some O'Reilly but Beth pulls in and I help her bring in her stuff. Talk at table; then I start dinner. We eat and talk; ice cream mini-cones for dessert. Both into office. I take out trash. She showers. I clean up. Later ~