Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Richard Dix with badge - Herman Hack far right - unknown western

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall to work with Brenda. I up 5:40 - shower and shave; dress and into kitchen. Make breakfast and eat while reading the Sunday paper. Into bath to trim my beard. Beth home. We talk. She starts wash. Into office to check computer. Beth and I to green shed to get huge box of photos and bring them inside. She does my pills. Make lunch and we eat. After, she starts in on photo box and I help. I down for nap with girls. Up and into kitchen to continue looking through photos with her. Spend rest of afternoon with photos. Feed girls. Start putting photos away for now. Load clothes and stuff into my car to take to thrift store. Into office and write here. Beth starts cooking chicken for tacos. I help with cheese; lettuce; and tomatoes. We eat and talk. She gets phone call. I help her clean up; then we start getting ready for bed. Later ~