Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 06, 2011

Roy Jensen and Walter Scott on The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox set in Colorado (1975)

Help close up Hall after meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work some on computer. Beth home and I change her bandage. She to work. I off to drop negatives at CVS Drugs. To Macy's and shop for pants for trip - buy three pair. On to thrift shop and drop stuff Beth wanted me to drop. To Auto Zone and buy new wipers for dodge - guy puts them on. Home and make lunch - TV western channel and watch some Apache Country with Gene Autry; eat lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and scanner wand has arrived from QVC. Start to assemble it. Empty dish washer and put away dishes. Feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Clean up side yard. Write here in office. Beth home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Both into office and work. She showers and I get ready. Later ~
After Later: She up in a lot of pain from her ankle surgery. I get some ice and put it on the wound. She is better. Short sleep ~