Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Slim Pickens massages Steve Ihnat's neck while a long-haired me looks on - The Honkers set - Carlsbad, NM 1971

Leave meeting just before it lets out. To Staples and pick up Beth's Xeroxing; drop old ink cartridges. To Sherry's for my haircut - see Mel. My new windshield wiper fell off on way to meeting - the guy who put it on yesterday didn't do it right. A guy in front of Sherry's fixes it for me. Stop at CVS to pick up photos for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Window washers are here doing outside and solar panels. I let them inside and Top starts working on the interior. I'm working on computer when Beth shows up. I re-bandage her ankle. She off. I continue work and the window washers are finished and leave. I fix lunch and watch the western channel while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail and trash bin from outside. Feed girls. Play around with the new scanner wand - still haven't mastered it yet. Write here. Beth calls - we will meet at Crystal Chrisler. Meet her there - leave dodge - ride home with her. We talk at table; then I start making dinner. We eat and talk. She to office; I to Nader's to fill up her car. Home and join her in office. When we're done, she showers. No bandage tonight. Watch recorded show in bedroom. Later ~