Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

With the Here Come the Brides cast - 1969

Rode to meeting with Beth as my car is in the shop. After meeting she drives to her place of employment where I drop her and drive home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer. into living room and start to watch Beverly Hills Cop. Chrysler calls - car is ready. Drive over and pick up Beth - we to Crystal Chrysler. She back to work; I pick up my car and drive home. Make some lunch. Eat while watching a Johnny Mack Brown, Tex Ritter Universal western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Scan a catalog. Into office and read some things and view a Glen Beck video-audio interview with David Mammet. Have some cookies. Beth home early. Clean up side yard. We talk at dining room table. Make taco ingredients. We eat and talk. Ice cream. Both to office and work. She showers; I get ready. Later ~