Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Herman Hack is hogtied by Robert Blake and Rocky Lane

Leave meeting a few minutes early and drive home; check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. To car wash and get Dodge washed. Home and work at computer for awhile. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and talk for awhile. Joel calls - he'll bring neon sign to meeting tomorrow. Back to computer. Into living room and turn on TV. Watch Welcome to Hard Times, with Henry Fonda, Warren Oates, and Janice Rule; adapted and directed by Burt Kennedy. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and spend time on computer. Clean up side yard. Beth home early. Help her in with her stuff. She reads mail; I write here. Into kitchen where she's baking fish for fish tacos. I help by grating cheese, setting table, etc. Eventually we eat and talk. Clean up then into office and we both work. She showers. I get ready. Later ~