Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 10, 2011

Virginia Mayo and Joel McCrea - Colorado Territory (1949)

Stay for Jay G.s 15th birthday then off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and take our stuff inside. Brenda is here working, I get some chips and into off ice where I check e-mail with girls and the chips. Work in office for awhile; talk with Brenda. Finally into living room where I turn on Western Channel and watch Colorado Territory with Joel McCrea and Virginia Mayo. Make a sandwich and eat while I'm viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Skim Roundup and People magazines. Into office to work a little more. Clean up side yard. In to watch end of news and beginning of O'Reilly. Beth home; help her unload her stuff. Cook chili rellanos for dinner and we eat with chips. Both of us into office to work on computers. She in to shower. Later ~