Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 13, 2011

Uncle George (R) with June Sampson and Dan Blocker discuss upcoming scene on Bonanza set

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Leash both girls and into my car. We drive to Marchelle's home where she give them both a bath and a nail trim. Home and de-leash both of them. Trouble with Daisy's halter; Marchelle put it on wring and Daisy doesn't like it when I try to remove it. Make some lunch and into living room to watch Geronimo: An American Legend, with Wes Studi and Matt Damon. Down for nap with girls - able to remove Daisy's halter. Up and into office - out to get mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Lou Bartoletti calls. He's on way to Arizona and wants to stop by for a minute. I get place ready and he's here. We talk and bring each other up to date. He leaves after about 45-minutes. Get table prepared for dinner. Beth home and I help her to unload. She in and we talk. I start dinner; then we eat. After she washes her hair while I put out trash. Into bedroom where she watches GOP Debate. I to office and write here. I get ready and join her in bedroom. Later ~