Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Uncle George (R) runs lines with Lillian Gish and David Janssen on Warning Shot set


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall to meet Brenda. I up 5:15. Check e-mail then shower and shave. Fix breakfast and eat. In to trim beard. E-mail from James in Florida. Beth home. We talk for a minute while she reads paper. I to Jensen's and Albertson's to shop for groceries. Home and unload and put away. Bring Beth's car into garage. She into office; I join her with chips. We both work. I into kitchen to fix lunch. She joins me and we eat. Both of us down for nap with girls. I up and feed girls. Work in office; call and talk with James Jenkins in Florida, Beth wants to use new electric BBQ. She gets it going and I make salads. Dinner is served - Teriaki steak and chicken shish-ka-bobs, Good meal. We talk and eventually end up in office. She showers. I get ready. Later ~