Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Uncle George with script on The Brady Bunch

Stop to talk with Nader on way home from meeting. On home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Fill dog food cans; then bring in luggage from shed. Around 9:30 I drive down to bank and do some business; then on to Palm desert to get a battery for Beth's watch. Home and make lunch. Turn on TV and watch the rest of Geronimo: an American Legend while I eat. Good movie. Down for nap with girls. Sleep until 2:00. Up and check e-mail. Out to bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Scan new True West and TV Guide magazines. Work in office for awhile. In to kitchen and turn on TV news. Beth drives in and turn TV off. Help her in with her stuff. We talk for a minute while I start dinner. She into office while dinner cooks. She in and we eat and talk. After cleaning up we both into office. She shower. I get ready. Later ~