Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 03, 2011

July 3, 2011

A.J. Fenady with Pvt. Schmelling inside Custer House

Shannon, Colin, and me - brothers and sister

Custer House at Fort Abraham Lincoln - Bismarck, North Dakota

Beth no go to Hall because of ankle. I up 5:00 and take pills and shave. She up and does hair. I shower and dress. Brenda dropped by to talk with Beth. I make breakfast and eat. She leaves. We watch TV for awhile. I out and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home; into continue talking with Beth. We watch Casey Anthony Trial. I fix lunch for the two of us. I down for nap. Up at 3:00 and feed girls. Back to office to call James Jenkins in Florida. Beth joins me in office and we talk while I write for blog. Work at computer. Beth starts barbecue and we cook our meal outside in 105 degree heat. We eat inside. Both into office and work. Bed time rolls around. Later ~