Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 08, 2011

Rod Timinus at WWA book signing

Fenady listens as Pvt. Schemelling tells the Custer House story

Betty Ford died
Leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall and us. Home and unload our stuff. Brenda there cleaning and we have some chips. She cleans office then I in and check e-mail and news sites with my chops and girls. Work at computer. Bring food into office and I have early lunch. Beth home. Visiting nurse buy at eleven-fifteen. Brenda leaves; nurse leaves. We both down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Beth into kitchen to read mail. I into office to work. We talk in dining room. Both to office. Drive to Mexican Restaurant to meet Grippis for dinner. Eat and talk. Home and change her bandage - put trash out. Write here. Later ~