Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A young James Bond when he was Remington Steele and working with my Uncle George

Beth, Brenda and I all leave meeting at 7:30. I stop for gas and talk to Nader on way home. I'm to await delivery of Beth's vacuum pack for her ankle. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth to eye doctor; Brenda to work. Beth home and soon after Vac is delivered. Nurse here 1:30. I nap until 11:00. Up and fix lunch for both of us. Wait until nurse gets here and she attaches vac to Beth's wound. Lotta pain involved. Nurse leaves. Beth moves to couch in living room. Still in pain. I keep busy with ice, etc. She gets and makes phone calls. She'll see Shultz tomorrow afternoon. I start dinner - salad for her; veggie lasagna for me. we eat. Then get her into bedroom to get her undressed and into nightie. Into bed and hook her up. I work on getting ready for bed. Write here. Later ~