Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday, July 11, 2011

Paul enjoying his dessert in the desert

Steve and Theresa still hot at the weenie grill

Sean waits for his hot dog

Beth not feeling good enough to go to meeting.
I home from meeting and stop to talk with Nader. On home to Beth and she's up and moving. We talk and she off to her place of employment, Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Later on Beth calls and we drop off my car for a lube; she brings me home and stays. I fix us some lunch and we eat. I down for nap; she joins me. I work on getting script put together for mailing to Courtney. Pick up my car. BBQ again, this time it's corn-on-the-cob. We eat. Watch some TV. Later ~