Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Filming the Lassie TV Series

Betty Ford's California funeral at St. Margaret's today. Highway 74 shut down from El Paseo to near the base of the mountains. I usually drive home a back way that includes crossing Hwy 74 (Monterey). I come home on Hwy 111 today after dropping script for Courtney at PDPO. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Watch some Rush on dittocam. Beth home and we talk. I fix lunch and we eat early. I snooze on couch waiting for her doctor appointment. Drive to Eisenhower for her meet with Dr. Shultz. Work on trying to get suction vacuum. then home. Watch the Betty Ford Funeral for two hours. Work in office. Start BBQ and we cook steak for me and fish for her. I make salads and we eat. Both get ready for bed and we watch two episodes of All in the Family. She bed with ice on foot. I get ready then write here. Vac here tomorrow for her ankle. Later ~