Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Western Street from a made in Spain movie

Leave meeting half way through and drive to Albertson's to shop for our house. Home and unload and put away. Beth home and help her in. She sits in kitchen, We talk. I into office to check e-mail with girls and chips while she reads paper with chips. After a while, I start lunch - sausages for me; egg, pickle and one pound of salad for her. Ice cream together. I down for nap with girls. I up at 2:00. She is sitting at dining room table. I join her. Before you know it, we're off to CVS pharmacy where I pick up some ice packs and she buys cards. Home and both into office for awhile. I out to start BBQ. She into kitchen to help me with dinner. I make salads while she cooks her chicken and my steak on BBQ. We eat and dessert. Into living room and we watch a few back-to-back episodes of NCIS. Get her in to bed; then I clean up. Write on my blog. Later ~