Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 15, 2011

Me (16-years-old) with Keith Coffin at Corriganville (1959)

Beth gets to meeting with vac thing on.
I leave meeting at 7:30 and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and Brenda is there. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips - Brenda got chips, too. Beth home and settles in at kitchen table (dining room table). They talk for awhile while I work at computer. Brenda leaves. I in to talk with Beth. Nurse will be over at 1:00 to change vac. I fix us some lunch and we eat. After ice cream I down for nap. Nurse comes while I sleep. I up and join Beth at dining room table. We talk. We drive to her Albertson's and I pick up drugs at Sav-on. Drop And Action to Srini. Home and she works in office while I fix dinner. We eat. Into bedroom and start getting her ready for bed. I work at getting ready myself. Into bedroom at 8:00 P.M. - Later ~

Labels: