Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 25, 2011

First episode of Entourage new season recorded last night

Beth's VAC box acts up before we leave for meeting - disconnect.
To Albertson's after meeting and pick up tea for Hall; plus lettuce and pineapple for us. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth home - nurse's orders: take off rest of sponge and bandage; re-bandage. Apply ice to her foot. We talk for awhile. She works on MDD stuff. I into office and work at computer. Nurse will be here at 11:45. Into kitchen and make lunch for both of us. We eat. Clean up table. Nurse here and we explain what happened. While she gets re-hooked up, I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Talk with Beth at dining room table. Open mail for her. Feed girls. Into office for a few minutes; then into living room and watch first Entourage show for the new season. Back to kitchen. Start getting trash ready for tomorrow. In and start dinner. She cleans up table and sets mats. We eat and talk. Some Bill O'Reilly. After we both start getting her ready for bed - disconnect machine so she can maneuver better. I into office and write here. Re-hook her VAC when she's in bed. I into bathroom. Later ~