Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pamela Duncan and Jimmy Ellison - Iverson Ranch 1951

Mary Bell and John Mills - Tucson, AZ (1967)

Leave meeting 7:30 and to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and Brenda is there. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work on computer awhile. In to living room to turn on a western. Beth home and we talk. I into office while the two of them talk. Brenda leaves and I make us some lunch. Eat and talk. I down for nap with girls. She stay in kitchen for visiting nurse. Medi-vac back on ankle. I up 2:30. Feed girls. Bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. She opens and moves mail to office. Both get ready and off to Mitch's restaurant to meet Glenna for dinner. We eat and talk. Mitch there. Home and ice on her wound. I write here. Beth gets ready for bed; I get ready for bed. Later ~