Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 18, 2011

The World - a condo yacht. Sails around the world

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Beth here a little after nine. We drive to Palm Springs Bank of America to get $200.00 in one-dollar bills for money tree at Maad Dog Daze. Home and I fix us some lunch - we eat and talk. I down for nap with girls. She waits for nurse who arrives to change her vac attachment, I up and check e-mail. Join her at dining room table for talk. She works in office for awhile. I work beside her; then to dining room and watch some O'Reilly - start dinner. We eat and talk. She washes her hair. I get the trash out. Help her get pants off which is difficult because of the vacuum's tubing. She gets ready for bed; then joins me in office. We look at article on a ship that has nothing but condos for sale. Sails all year round. She off to finish getting ready. I finish here then get ready. Later ~