Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sam Cropper here today

Sam fixes stained glass on player piano

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Sam Cropper over to do some chores for us - get some MDD boxes down in garage; put away red barrels; fix glass on piano front. etc. I take pics. He leaves. I work in office or awhile. Cal and talk to Beth. Make some lunch for both of us. She home and we eat. I down for nap with girls. Her visiting nurse here and they decide to take wound-vac off until the doctor can take a look at the wound. I out and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Nurse leaves. Both of u drive over to Eisenhower for my appointment with Dr. Stone. I'm A-OK. Beth discuses her ankle wound with him. We home. Beth takes a few phone calls. I work at computer. Clean up side yard. Shuck some white corn and start BBQ. BBQ the corn and Beth and I have it for dinner - very good. Bring in boxes from garage Sam got down this morning. Both work in office. We get ready for bed. Later ~