Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan on location for Remington Steele TV series in downtown Las Vegas

Change cars after meeting then home for minute. Beth's car to car wash. Gas it up; then over to her place of employment and trade cars again. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work in office. Beth home and I have sandwiches ready for lunch; we eat and talk. I down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in outside mail. Open mail for Beth. Feed girls and they eat. Work in office for awhile; she read paper in dining room. Clean up side yard. Into house and sit with Beth at dining room table. She to office. I make dinner and salad. She in and we eat. After, she into bedroom. I clean up and join her. Get her ready for shower and she showers. Both into office and work. Finally, both of us into bed and set her Medi-vac machine to charge. Time for bed. Later ~