Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Mississippi friend, Jimmy George

For now I'll do blood once a month per Dr. Stone yesterday.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi and we talk for awhile. He's got a bad foot, too. I into living room and finish watching Rockin in the Rockies with The Three Stooges. Call Beth. Make some lunch for us. She home and we eat and talk. I onto couch and nap on and off; she in office working. We drove to Eisenhower for her appointment with Gr. Shultz. Wound had healed some but gotten larger - he has no explanation for it getting larger. Back to Medi-vac tomorrow for two more weeks. home and I down for hour nap in bed while she works in office. I up and open mail for her. Work in office for awhile. Start making dinner - tacos. Call her and we eat. Clean up after. She back to office to work on MDD. I put out trash. Write here. Later ~