Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 24, 2011

'30s western star Bob Steele

Sleep in day (we both sleep in) - I up 5:30 - shower, shave, set up breakfast and dress. Help Beth get up with her painful foot. She into bathroom. I eat breakfast and read Sunday paper. Help Beth get dressed. Work at computer and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Into kitchen and sit with Beth while she reads paper. I into office and work on Hushup script awhile. We watch more QVC in dining room. She gets some phone calls. I make some lunch and we eat together. She does my pill boxes. I down for nap with girls. She naps at dining room table. I up and join her. We talk awhile; then she gets ready for MDD meeting. She takes off for Hall. I watch Bob Steel western - Alias John Law on computer western web site. Start getting BBQ going. Start making salads. She eventually home and I cook the meat - chicken for her; steak for me. We eat while watching The Most Dangerous Catch mararthon. Into bedroom and start getting her ready for bed. I get ready. She into bed and I write my blog for the day. Later ~