Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Johnny Mack Brown and Noel Neill on the set of Whistling Hills at Iverson's Ranch - 1951

Baddie Marshall Reed surrounded by henchmen on Iverson's Western Street - 1951

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload and put away. Beth is there - jockey cars a bit. We sit and talk. I into office to check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. She makes and gets calls. Work a little in office. She reads paper in dining room. She taker off to meet plumber at the Hall. I get closing time for handicapped equipment place. She home then we drive to handicapped equipment place and buy a basket for her walker. To Costco to pick up her lenses and order her pair of new glasses. Pick up some tacos. Home and eat. I down for nap with girls. She continues with paper and a few cat naps. I up and bring in mail. Dogs have been fed. Open mail for her. Talk awhile. Make some small salads for dinner. Watch some TV. Get her ready for shower - she takes shower. Get her into bed. I get ready. Later ~