Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 29, 2011

Our dinner tonight - barbecued corn-on-the-cob

Beth's birthday today. Cards from me and girls start her day.
Leave meeting early and drive to Sam's to shop for Hall. Home and Brenda's there cleaning. Make popcorn and we share. I into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Beth home and I join them in kitchen. Nurse coning at 11:00. I make lunch and into office to eat. Brenda lets nurse in and Brenda leaves. Not so much difficulty today as dressing is changed. She is doing better. Nurse leaver and I into kitchen. Make her some lunch and she eats. I down for nap with girls while she reads and makes hone calls in dining room. I up and bring in mail. Open mail for Beth. Feed girls. Beth and I talk. I run a package for her employers to the post office store. Home and start shucking corn. Talk with Beth while I start BBQ. Turn on O'Reilly with Lara as host. Voting in senate on Boehner bill. Cook the corn and we eat - great! Clean up and both into office. Get her ready for bed then into bed and hooked up. I get ready; then join her. Later ~