Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 28, 2011

William Shatner and DeForest Kelly as old men on original Star Trek TV series

Drop Steve Grippi at his house after meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Work at computer for awhile. E-mail from Courtney about guy who wants to review And Action! - Talk to Beth. Run up to George's jewelry to get batteries for her watch. Pick up sandwiches on way home. Beth arrives in a few minutes. We eat lunch and talk. I down for nap with girls. She reads paper and does MDD stuff. I up 2:30. Bring in mail. Open mail for her. Feed girls. We talk for awhile. She gets ready to go to Doral for a walk through for MDD. I watch TV: Gene Autry and the Mounties. Beth home. I write a response to Courtney and the guy he wrote me about. Feel queasy from sandwich at lunch. Fix Beth dinner and I sit with her. We both have ice cream. Get her ready for shower and she takes it. I put out trash. Get her hooked up on machine again and into bed. I to office and write here. Later ~