Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Taken at an early film festival - I recognize John Russell and Eddie Dean

RAIN from Mexico storm on and off - real heavy at times.
Sleep in day for both Beth and myself. I up 5:30: shower, shave and dress. Help her get up and she gets going in bath. I set up for breakfast and set up hers in my bath. I eat and read Sunday paper in dining room. She does her hair; then she moves to bed room. I help her get her pants on and re-hook her up. Both in kitchen - talk and eat. She into office and start working on MDD stuff. I work at my computer. She gets a call from sister Shannon. I into kitchen to prepare lunch. Call her into dining room and we eat. I down for nap with girls in bed room. Sheri Priess over to help Beth with banquet seating. Others over earlier with things regarding MDD.
I up and get dressed. Into kitchen and feed girls. Leave them to eat with Beth and Sheri. I into office. Call James in Florida and we talk. Sheri leaves so I into talk with Beth. Both into office,l then I out to start BBQ. Put on steak and chicken-kabob. Set table, Beth out to dining room. Bring in food and we eat. After ice cream dessert we clean up. She to office; I finish up. I in and get her unhooked and ready for shower. She showers while I start getting ready. Get her into bed and hook her up. I finish in bath then write here. Later ~