Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Still from a Ken Maynard western

Leave meeting at 7:30 and to market for grocery shopping. Home and unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Write to guy who sent letter about Gunsmoke props and costumes. Beth home for a few. we talk then take off for nail appointment. She goes on head while I stop to mail a QVC return for her. Get our pedicures. She stays for her manicure while I pick up tacos and head for home. Put tacos on top of BBQ to stay warm. Into house and check e-mail; shred some cheese. Beth home within an hour and we have our tacos. I do ice cream for dessert. I down for nap with girls. She reads paper, etc. I up and bring in mail. Open mail. Feed girls. Sit and talk to Beth. Into office and call Dave Cass and we talk for awhile. Beth into office to work on MDD stuff. Eventually it's time for dinner so I make salad for me and frozen pasta for her. Start to watch Huckabee. Beth and I have ice cream. Into bedroom and start getting her ready. She into bathroom. I start getting ready. I write here. Hook her up after she's in bed. Later ~