Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Filming a scene for the Lassie TV Series

Leave meeting at 7:30 and go to Walgreen's to pick up shower sock for Beth - I get clip on dark gasses. On to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Drive home and unload our stuff. Into office and check e-mail and news sites with girls and chips. Talk to Beth who is at work. Work on computer for awhile. Sam calls - he can come over early. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi. Sam here and I give him instructions on feeding girls, etc. He's taking care of house and girls during Maad Dog Daze. I get ready and off to Indio for Monthly Conservative Round Table - stop on El Paseo to pick up stuff for Beth on way. Arrive in Indio and to Chinese place. We have lunch and good political discussion. I leave at 2:30. Home just before 3:00. Feed girls. Beth is down with leg up. I get ready and into bed for nap. Girls too. I up 4:30; join Beth in office. I out and start BBQ. prepare meat -steak for me and chicken-ka-bob and salad for her. Turn on O'Reilly. Cook and watch TV. Meat done and bring in in. We eat and watch O'Reilly. She into bedroom and foot up. I bring ice cream in to her and we enjoy dessert. She up from leg up exercise. Both prepare for bed. I try to call Randy Hewitson who contacted me through Linkden. Help her get undressed. Then I get ready. Write here. Later ~